After this seemingly endless winter, our cafés and restaurants are ready to welcome you, but until further notice only on their terraces.
A number of establishments are extending their take-away and home delivery services.
For this restart to take place safely, COVID-19 prevention guidelines apply:
- Pubs and restaurants are allowed to receive customers inside again until 1:00 a.m.
- The maximum per table is eight people.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory, except when sitting at the table. Consumption while standing is prohibited.
- Keep your distance: 1.5 meters away from staff and other customers.
- Limit your movements. Stay at your table unless you have to go inside to use the bathroom, or to pay the bill.
- Good hand hygiene is essential: use the provided disinfectant gel and wash your hands frequently. Wash your hands upon arrival and departure.
- Please pay contactless or by other electronic means, avoid cash.
- If possible, book your visit in advance.
- Do not visit a café or restaurant if you or one of your party shows flu symptoms.
Below you will find a list of all the catering establishments in Tervuren. A visit will be of great support to them, but think of everyone's well-being!